At Bob Baker Auto Group, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Bob Baker Auto Group is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
We have an Immediate need for qualified Service Technician. Mopar experience a benefit but not required.
Up to $5,000 signing bonus based on Mopar experience, training, skill level .
See dealer for complete details.
Our top skilled techs make $40.00 per flag hour plus bonus.
What We Offer
- This position has the capability of earning $100K+ with the right work ethic
- Medical and Dental
- 401K Plan
- Competitive wages
- Paid vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- MUST BE Stellantis/FCA CERTIFIED TO FULLY QUALIFY FOR THIS POSITION
- ASE certifications are ideal
- Strong automotive background
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
- Must have clean & valid driver's license
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button